gfx* HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OH Bathesda....  (Read 581 times)
Aahzz
Fear the Aahzzikstan!
Elder
1000+ posts

« on: May 09, 2019, 06:37:36 pm »

Pretty funny plagiarism,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77iJYA8H_lc

ESO:  @Aahzzy
LOTRO: Aahzz, Aahzzy, Aahzzikstan, Xovian, Xemodan, Xylric, Xynthryth, Aahzzmond, Xillion
SWTOR:  REPUBLIC-Aahzz, Aahzzikstan, Xillion, Xovian, Xylric  EMPIRE-Aahzzitaki, Aahzzriel, Hughami
Serving the Alphabet from A to X.  Y?  Because we already have a Z.
Zara
Ancient
1000+ posts

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 10:01:44 pm »

I tried to watch that, but now I am going to go barf... third person movements.... 

The Last:  Where Friendship, Honor and Respect Come Before Games

For the strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf.  - Rudyard Kipling

“At 70, if I could give my younger self one piece of advice, it would be to use the words “fuck off” much more frequently.” ~ Helen Mirren

ESO  - Zara, Zalah, Zared ... all the usual Z names
Cruadorn
Dwarf Warrior? Viking? Trollborn? Evil Ogre? Whatever! I'm the guy with the big Axe!
Old Codger
500+ posts

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 10:19:49 pm »

Someone's going to get fired......

Um, why do we have to watch some person run around in first-person mode when we're talking about plagiarism?

"Love not the arrow for it's swiftness, or the sword for it's bright blade, but the things that these guard."

ESO - Cruadorn Skjalborg, Hjalgrim Skjalborg, Grimr Skjalborg, & Brokk Trollborn
GW2 - Bjornhedin Magnison, Cruadorn Skjalborg, and Hring Ullerson
WoW - (Maelstrom) Cruadorn, Grombrindal, Khadrin, Hring, and Ulfhedin
LotRO - Cruadorn Skjalborg, Bjornhedin Magnisson, and Krubjorn Ullrsson
SWTOR - Rep: Cruadorn, Keoghan, Hring, & Eddval
               Imp: Haakon, Kadrin, Doshain, & Ulfheddin
ArchAge - Cruadorn
Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 04:57:45 am »

I'm very happy that Zenimax is running ESO because Bethesda is really going down the toilet right now.

LotRO:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Serandel, Tarendel, Kandell, Ceirog, Degarmoth, Savared
ESO:  @degarmo
SWTOR - Republic:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Savaran, Ceirog, Gatling,, Kylmister
               Empire:  Omraged, Enak, Ledniar, Goriec, Paru Deleon, Juliana Sange
Guild Wars 2:  Kane Korsten, Degarmo Tate, Skagg Mistkeeper, Aeirgead De Monet, Raindel Etherglen, Depriest Espiritu, Savaran Seleria (All Currently Retired)
Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 04:58:36 am »

By the way, nice putting up Jim Sterling, he's great.

LotRO:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Serandel, Tarendel, Kandell, Ceirog, Degarmoth, Savared
SWTOR - Republic:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Savaran, Ceirog, Gatling,, Kylmister
Guild Wars 2:  Kane Korsten, Degarmo Tate, Skagg Mistkeeper, Aeirgead De Monet, Raindel Etherglen, Depriest Espiritu, Savaran Seleria (All Currently Retired)
Zara
Ancient
1000+ posts

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 10:53:46 am »

::passes out barf bags::

The Last:  Where Friendship, Honor and Respect Come Before Games

For the strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf.  - Rudyard Kipling

“At 70, if I could give my younger self one piece of advice, it would be to use the words “fuck off” much more frequently.” ~ Helen Mirren

ESO  - Zara, Zalah, Zared ... all the usual Z names
Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 06:39:06 pm »

I can put up an Archeage Rum Runner Rapids video for y'all.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 3 © Bloc
gfx gfx