gfx* HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy Birthday . . .  (Read 197 times)
Zara
Ancient
1000+ posts

« on: August 12, 2018, 04:18:29 pm »

. . . A a h z z

Tongue

The Last:  Where Friendship, Honor and Respect Come Before Games

For the strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf.  - Rudyard Kipling

ESO  - Zara, Zalah, Zared ... all the usual Z names

SWTOR - Ebonhawk - VIP:  Zarah, Zhared, Zalah, Zaedyn, Rhae'vyn  (Active)

GW2 - Stormbluff  Isles- Zara Tate; Ranger - (Retired)

LoTRO - Landroval - Zara, Zared, Zalah, Rhaevyn (Lifetime Sub)
Garumn
Old Codger
100+ posts

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 04:52:21 pm »

Happy birthday, Aahzz!! Hope aal yer beer drinkin practice is paying off today!  toast drinks1

ESO:    @Garumn
LOTRO: Nifal
SWTOR: Pub: Yorthae, Mo'a-djin, Jegred, Jin'dae.
             Empire: Yor'thae, Vrassik, Vrassus, Zi'ahl, Zi'is
Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 07:05:21 pm »

Who?

Well, I''m sure they'd like a birthday wish.  So, generic greeting my good . .. . is it a man or woman? 

Well, whatever it is, have a generic, non-gender binding celebration of your choosing.

LotRO:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Serandel, Tarendel, Kandell, Ceirog, Degarmoth, Savared
ESO:  @degarmo
SWTOR - Republic:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Savaran, Ceirog, Gatling,, Kylmister
               Empire:  Omraged, Enak, Ledniar, Goriec, Paru Deleon, Juliana Sange
Guild Wars 2:  Kane Korsten, Degarmo Tate, Skagg Mistkeeper, Aeirgead De Monet, Raindel Etherglen, Depriest Espiritu, Savaran Seleria (All Currently Retired)
Aahzz
Fear the Aahzzikstan!
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 07:56:00 pm »

Thanks...and at this point it is more work and golf with a bit of sleep mixed in.

ESO:  @Aahzzy
LOTRO: Aahzz, Aahzzy, Aahzzikstan, Xovian, Xemodan, Xylric, Xynthryth, Aahzzmond, Xillion
SWTOR:  REPUBLIC-Aahzz, Aahzzikstan, Xillion, Xovian, Xylric  EMPIRE-Aahzzitaki, Aahzzriel, Hughami
Serving the Alphabet from A to X.  Y?  Because we already have a Z.
Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 11:17:52 pm »

Enjoy all three activities.   drinks1

LotRO:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Serandel, Tarendel, Kandell, Ceirog, Degarmoth, Savared
ESO:  @degarmo
SWTOR - Republic:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Savaran, Ceirog, Gatling,, Kylmister
               Empire:  Omraged, Enak, Ledniar, Goriec, Paru Deleon, Juliana Sange
Guild Wars 2:  Kane Korsten, Degarmo Tate, Skagg Mistkeeper, Aeirgead De Monet, Raindel Etherglen, Depriest Espiritu, Savaran Seleria (All Currently Retired)
Aahzz
Fear the Aahzzikstan!
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 02:19:12 pm »

Yeah...enjoy.   we currently have 8 people out on medical...the rest of us get to make up the difference.

ESO:  @Aahzzy
LOTRO: Aahzz, Aahzzy, Aahzzikstan, Xovian, Xemodan, Xylric, Xynthryth, Aahzzmond, Xillion
SWTOR:  REPUBLIC-Aahzz, Aahzzikstan, Xillion, Xovian, Xylric  EMPIRE-Aahzzitaki, Aahzzriel, Hughami
Serving the Alphabet from A to X.  Y?  Because we already have a Z.
Zara
Ancient
1000+ posts

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2018, 06:51:28 pm »

One week recently impacted and changed my view on life and everything in general. 

When I start feeling like something sucks or I'm unhappy with something, I remember how close we came to losing everything.  I remember how very thankful I am that our house didn't burn to the ground and that Deg, my animals and my family are all safe and still have their homes. 

Yeah, I know working a lot of hours sucks sometimes, but at least you have a job, home, car, and basic necessities.  Everyday, I am reminded that literally thousands of people in my hometown don't have any of that and some of the guys that don't have that, were actually out fighting the fire while theirs was burning to the ground.  When I drive into town to run errands, I am frequently brought to tears.   

I'm not intending to preach, but just remember, things could be a hell of a lot worse than having to work a lot of hours.  It's all about perspective.

The Last:  Where Friendship, Honor and Respect Come Before Games

For the strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf.  - Rudyard Kipling

ESO  - Zara, Zalah, Zared ... all the usual Z names

SWTOR - Ebonhawk - VIP:  Zarah, Zhared, Zalah, Zaedyn, Rhae'vyn  (Active)

GW2 - Stormbluff  Isles- Zara Tate; Ranger - (Retired)

LoTRO - Landroval - Zara, Zared, Zalah, Rhaevyn (Lifetime Sub)
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 3 © Bloc
gfx gfx