Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Foolish  (Read 93 times)
Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« on: March 28, 2018, 11:06:57 pm »

I have such grand plans.

Why do I bother with things like this?

LotRO:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Serandel, Tarendel, Kandell, Ceirog, Degarmoth, Savared
ESO:  @degarmo
SWTOR - Republic:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Savaran, Ceirog, Gatling,, Kylmister
               Empire:  Omraged, Enak, Ledniar, Goriec, Paru Deleon, Juliana Sange
Guild Wars 2:  Kane Korsten, Degarmo Tate, Skagg Mistkeeper, Aeirgead De Monet, Raindel Etherglen, Depriest Espiritu, Savaran Seleria (All Currently Retired)
Garumn
Old Codger
100+ posts

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 01:42:36 pm »

Degarmo, those were definitely all words in the English language. As for the meaning, that's beyond my pay grade.

Or,

what UP me friend??!!

LOTRO: Nifal
SWTOR: Pub: Yorthae, Mo'a-djin, Jegred, Jin'dae.
             Empire: Yor'thae, Vrassik, Vrassus, Zi'ahl, Zi'is
Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 07:41:14 pm »

This section is Alliance requests. 

I should have had the foresight to realize that we would never use this.

Actually, next time I recruit, I doubt we'll get more than a half dozen folks, and maybe one of them will make it, because the recruiting is going to be tough.  I don't want to babysit a group of 60 30-plus-year-old children to end up with two good members (you and Kour).

So, I was lamenting on the fact that I have plans for things, but in the end, that's all they ever are, just my plans.  I own them, all alone, in a rowboat in the middle of a vast sea of apathy.

LotRO:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Serandel, Tarendel, Kandell, Ceirog, Degarmoth, Savared
ESO:  @degarmo
SWTOR - Republic:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Savaran, Ceirog, Gatling,, Kylmister
               Empire:  Omraged, Enak, Ledniar, Goriec, Paru Deleon, Juliana Sange
Guild Wars 2:  Kane Korsten, Degarmo Tate, Skagg Mistkeeper, Aeirgead De Monet, Raindel Etherglen, Depriest Espiritu, Savaran Seleria (All Currently Retired)
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 3 © Bloc
gfx gfx