gfx* HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I Bought us an Island - LotRO  (Read 1261 times)
Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« on: April 02, 2017, 09:53:34 am »

Check this out . . . Gondor is amazing!

LotRO:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Serandel, Tarendel, Kandell, Ceirog, Degarmoth, Savared
Guild Wars 2:  Kane Korsten, Degarmo Tate, Skagg Mistkeeper, Aeirgead De Monet, Raindel Etherglen, Depriest Espiritu, Savaran Seleria (All Currently Retired)
SWTOR - Republic:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Savaran, Ceirog, Gatling, Baretta, Kylmister
                 Empire:  Omraged, Enak, Ledniar, Goriec, Paru Deleon, Juliana Sange
Zara
Ancient
1000+ posts

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 12:45:46 am »

I love it!   

The Last:  Where Friendship, Honor and Respect Come Before Games

For the strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf.  - Rudyard Kipling

SWTOR - Ebonhawk - VIP:  Zarah, Zhared, Zalah, Zaedyn, Rhae'vyn  (Active)

GW2 - Stormbluff  Isles- Zara Tate; Ranger - (Retired)

LoTRO - Landroval - Zara, Zared, Zalah, Rhaevyn (Lifetime Sub)
Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 08:15:27 am »

I did some more decorating and cleared a bunch of stuff out of the guild chest.  I spent far too much time playing this today.  Cheesy

LotRO:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Serandel, Tarendel, Kandell, Ceirog, Degarmoth, Savared
Guild Wars 2:  Kane Korsten, Degarmo Tate, Skagg Mistkeeper, Aeirgead De Monet, Raindel Etherglen, Depriest Espiritu, Savaran Seleria (All Currently Retired)
SWTOR - Republic:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Savaran, Ceirog, Gatling, Baretta, Kylmister
KiFi
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 05:27:44 am »

It looks beautiful!  I must travel there soon.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.
Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 12:48:13 am »

Everyone's back in game, essentially 9 of us including yourself, Kifi Smiley.

KiFi
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 07:37:03 am »

I look forward to seeing some of you soon.  I have 'played' several hours and have not killed anything or explored (other than a trip to our island).

Oh to remember what is junk & what is not.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.
Aahzz
Fear the Aahzzikstan!
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2017, 06:14:48 pm »

I look forward to seeing some of you soon.  I have 'played' several hours and have not killed anything or explored (other than a trip to our island).

Oh to remember what is junk & what is not.

HA HA!!!!   We have all been playing the "inventory cleaning house" game.   Now you have obsolete items that need gotten rid of or turned into something else.

LOTRO: Aahzz, Aahzzy, Aahzzikstan, Xovian, Xemodan, Xylric, Xynthryth, Aahzzmond, Xillion
SWTOR:  REPUBLIC-Aahzz, Aahzzikstan, Xillion, Xovian, Xylric  EMPIRE-Aahzzitaki, Aahzzriel, Hughami
Serving the Alphabet from A to X.  Y?  Because we already have a Z.
KiFi
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2017, 09:14:16 pm »

I looked in the mirror this morning and a fellow that looks like Gandolf The White was peering back.  Wink

I hear you Aahzz.  I had no room in my inventory!   Smiley

Has it has been three years since I was in Middle Earth?   Shocked

KiFi
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 09:11:25 pm »

Zara, Degarmo, & Aahzz,

You have a new neighbor laugh

Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2017, 12:16:44 am »

Zara, Degarmo, & Aahzz,

Excellent Smiley

Aahzz
Fear the Aahzzikstan!
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 01:18:02 pm »

Zara, Degarmo, & Aahzz,

AWESOME!!!!

LOTRO: Aahzz, Aahzzy, Aahzzikstan, Xovian, Xemodan, Xylric, Xynthryth, Aahzzmond, Xillion
SWTOR:  REPUBLIC-Aahzz, Aahzzikstan, Xillion, Xovian, Xylric  EMPIRE-Aahzzitaki, Aahzzriel, Hughami
Serving the Alphabet from A to X.  Y?  Because we already have a Z.
Zara
Ancient
1000+ posts

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 12:54:37 am »

Zara, Degarmo, & Aahzz,

Most excellent!  The Last has a nice little chunk of that area now!

The Last:  Where Friendship, Honor and Respect Come Before Games

For the strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf.  - Rudyard Kipling

SWTOR - Ebonhawk - VIP:  Zarah, Zhared, Zalah, Zaedyn, Rhae'vyn  (Active)

GW2 - Stormbluff  Isles- Zara Tate; Ranger - (Retired)

LoTRO - Landroval - Zara, Zared, Zalah, Rhaevyn (Lifetime Sub)
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 3 © Bloc
gfx gfx