gfx* HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Beer Thread  (Read 20613 times)
Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2013, 05:52:25 am »

We toooold you about Kona Brewing Company Wink , and how good they were.   Glad you had a chance to sample.  That beer is my personal favorite.

LotRO:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Serandel, Tarendel, Kandell, Ceirog, Degarmoth, Savared
ESO:  @degarmo
SWTOR - Republic:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Savaran, Ceirog, Gatling,, Kylmister
               Empire:  Omraged, Enak, Ledniar, Goriec, Paru Deleon, Juliana Sange
Guild Wars 2:  Kane Korsten, Degarmo Tate, Skagg Mistkeeper, Aeirgead De Monet, Raindel Etherglen, Depriest Espiritu, Savaran Seleria (All Currently Retired)
Aahzz
Fear the Aahzzikstan!
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2013, 12:50:23 am »

We toooold you about Kona Brewing Company Wink , and how good they were.   Glad you had a chance to sample.  That beer is my personal favorite.

Indeed you did...and last weekend was the first time I have encountered it in Ohio.   They also have the longboard.   I asked the guy to check into the coffee porter and he said he would.  I should have told him it was called pipeline, but I'm sure he'll figure it out.

LOTRO: Aahzz, Aahzzy, Aahzzikstan, Xovian, Xemodan, Xylric, Xynthryth, Aahzzmond, Xillion
SWTOR:  REPUBLIC-Aahzz, Aahzzikstan, Xillion, Xovian, Xylric  EMPIRE-Aahzzitaki, Aahzzriel, Hughami
Serving the Alphabet from A to X.  Y?  Because we already have a Z.
Cero
Player of Games
Ancient
1000+ posts

Hey Hey!

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2013, 12:28:10 pm »

Don't laugh...  I grew up a couple hours from Pittsburgh and just a couple days ago had my first ever Iron City.

LotRO - Durgen, Ceroe, Levian, Xanthys, Kulgren

Aahzz
Fear the Aahzzikstan!
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2013, 01:49:46 pm »

Don't laugh...  I grew up a couple hours from Pittsburgh and just a couple days ago had my first ever Iron City.

Well...consider yourself lucky you didn't endure it sooner...BAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOTRO: Aahzz, Aahzzy, Aahzzikstan, Xovian, Xemodan, Xylric, Xynthryth, Aahzzmond, Xillion
SWTOR:  REPUBLIC-Aahzz, Aahzzikstan, Xillion, Xovian, Xylric  EMPIRE-Aahzzitaki, Aahzzriel, Hughami
DantheMan33
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2014, 11:26:41 am »

Clown Shoes Brewery Vampire Slayer Stout. 

Drink it at home.  It's in a 32 oz bottle with 10% ABV.

Oh, and Clown Shoes changed the name because of threats of trademark infringement to 'Undead Party Crasher'.  Probably one of the best imperial stouts available anywhere.

Regards
--Dan
Aahzz
Fear the Aahzzikstan!
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2014, 08:26:34 pm »

I do love Clown Shoes.  I have not had the pleasure of trying the Vamp stout yet....yet.   

We were enjoying some Lager heads Savage stout on Friday.

If you like stouts though...hands down Evil Twin Brewing makes the best one (in my opinion).  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/24300/81067/

Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2014, 10:17:00 pm »

I do love Clown Shoes. 

I figured as much.  Tongue

LotRO:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Serandel, Tarendel, Kandell, Ceirog, Degarmoth, Savared
SWTOR - Republic:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Savaran, Ceirog, Gatling,, Kylmister
Guild Wars 2:  Kane Korsten, Degarmo Tate, Skagg Mistkeeper, Aeirgead De Monet, Raindel Etherglen, Depriest Espiritu, Savaran Seleria (All Currently Retired)
Waooga
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2014, 12:38:50 pm »

Recently discovered River Horse Oatmeal Milk Stout, that was pretty tasty.  That and I love just about anything that comes from Omegang.
darkrune
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2014, 09:25:26 pm »

I like anything from clean/crisp to dark /bitter, but found Guinness to be too bitter for my taste.  I'm liking the different stuff that Blue Moon is putting out.  I used to go to Sweden a lot and they have something they call cider, which is like beer mixed with flavors like pear or berries.  It has a really clean taste since it doesn't have malt in it.  The stuff they're making in the states is similar, but has malt in it which I don't like since the taste is not as good.  Would like to find something close over here.  Anyways, cheers!  toast 
Aahzz
Fear the Aahzzikstan!
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2014, 01:02:08 am »

A good lambic is what you need

darkrune
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2014, 03:05:59 pm »

Thanks for the tip.  Now the search is on.  Grin
Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2014, 04:54:52 pm »

Lambic of God?

Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2014, 12:25:11 am »

Have you guys ever had Miller Lite?

Damn.

Zara
Ancient
1000+ posts

« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2014, 10:21:00 am »

Have you guys ever had Miller Lite?

Damn.

http://youtu.be/Pppeine3xC8

Grin

The Last:  Where Friendship, Honor and Respect Come Before Games

For the strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf.  - Rudyard Kipling

SWTOR - Ebonhawk - VIP:  Zarah, Zhared, Zalah, Zaedyn, Rhae'vyn  (Active)

GW2 - Stormbluff  Isles- Zara Tate; Ranger - (Retired)

LoTRO - Landroval - Zara, Zared, Zalah, Rhaevyn (Lifetime Sub)
Aahzz
Fear the Aahzzikstan!
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2014, 11:37:22 am »

Can't argue with that! approval

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 3 © Bloc
gfx gfx