News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
+  The Last
|-+  Forum
| |-+  The Last Barracks
| | |-+  The Last Games (Public)
| | | |-+  LotRO
| | | | |-+  What I did Last Week in LoTRO!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What I did Last Week in LoTRO!  (Read 29842 times)
Zara
Ancient
1000+ posts

« Reply #180 on: April 02, 2013, 08:31:18 am »

Zara is rebuilding Hytbold.

Zared continues to run the dailies and the crafting instance.  Sav made her a Second Age bow (Thanks Deg!).

The rest of the gals are crafting and getting everyone's gear up to date.

The Last:  Where Friendship, Honor and Respect Come Before Games

For the strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf.  - Rudyard Kipling

SWTOR - Ebonhawk - VIP:  Zarah, Zhared, Zalah, Zaedyn, Rhae'vyn  (Active)

GW2 - Stormbluff  Isles- Zara Tate; Ranger - (Retired)

LoTRO - Landroval - Zara, Zared, Zalah, Rhaevyn (Lifetime Sub)
Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #181 on: May 15, 2013, 05:26:57 pm »

Last week, Kandell and the entire crew went down into Goblin Town again for more orc/goblin assaulting.

Korsten hit 50 and forgot that meant he could get a legendary weapon, so he's working on that quest line now before going off to Forochel to do his books.

Degarmo knitted people sweaters until Update 11 went live.  He's now parked at the camp on the outskirts of the new zone.

LotRO:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Serandel, Tarendel, Kandell, Ceirog, Degarmoth, Savared
ESO:  @degarmo
SWTOR - Republic:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Savaran, Ceirog, Gatling,, Kylmister
               Empire:  Omraged, Enak, Ledniar, Goriec, Paru Deleon, Juliana Sange
Guild Wars 2:  Kane Korsten, Degarmo Tate, Skagg Mistkeeper, Aeirgead De Monet, Raindel Etherglen, Depriest Espiritu, Savaran Seleria (All Currently Retired)
KiFi
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #182 on: May 16, 2013, 04:50:28 am »

Congratulations on 50 Kandell.  Ruisert hit 50 yesterday.  He has been busy working on his books and Thorin's Hall reputation.  He is in Angrymar exploring the mysteries of the region.  Maybe I can stay awake to join the weekend groupage.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.
Zara
Ancient
1000+ posts

« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2013, 12:13:22 pm »

Pretty much did the same as Deg.

Went down, down to Goblin Town with the Saturday gang. 

Rhaevyn hit 50, so she completed the quests to get her first Legendary weapon.

Zara is parked at the new zone starting area.

Zared did some crafting a resource farming and she is ready to explore the new areas. 

For the strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf.  - Rudyard Kipling

Degarmo
Ancient
5000+ posts

« Reply #184 on: July 15, 2017, 01:23:09 pm »

Thought about retiring Korsten, and then went through Mirkwood because I like playing him, so screw that.

LotRO:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Serandel, Tarendel, Kandell, Ceirog, Degarmoth, Savared
ESO:  @degarmo
SWTOR - Republic:  Degarmo, Korsten, Raindel, Savaran, Ceirog, Gatling,, Kylmister
               Empire:  Omraged, Enak, Ledniar, Goriec, Paru Deleon, Juliana Sange
Guild Wars 2:  Kane Korsten, Degarmo Tate, Skagg Mistkeeper, Aeirgead De Monet, Raindel Etherglen, Depriest Espiritu, Savaran Seleria (All Currently Retired)
Aahzz
Fear the Aahzzikstan!
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #185 on: July 16, 2017, 12:16:18 am »

Thought about retiring Korsten, and then went through Mirkwood because I like playing him, so screw that.

No...you're not allowed...or I'll retire Xemodan....no I won't, cus I enjoy playing him as well.

LOTRO: Aahzz, Aahzzy, Aahzzikstan, Xovian, Xemodan, Xylric, Xynthryth, Aahzzmond, Xillion
SWTOR:  REPUBLIC-Aahzz, Aahzzikstan, Xillion, Xovian, Xylric  EMPIRE-Aahzzitaki, Aahzzriel, Hughami
Serving the Alphabet from A to X.  Y?  Because we already have a Z.
KiFi
Elder
1000+ posts

« Reply #186 on: August 09, 2017, 02:29:33 pm »

Glad you are not retiring Korsten.

I finally caught up on the Grey Company story arc.  The long rides to and fro caused me to pause many times to marvel at the beautiful scenery (artwork) in the game.  Compare this to some of the crap in other titles.

However my LM is now in Helm's Deep fighting Saruman and his legions.  I had forgotten how much fun a Master of Nature's Fury loremaster blowing up foes with fire & lightening is.

Lightning  Lightning Lightning

Take that Palpatine!! 

I hope to see you in game soon.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.
Zara
Ancient
1000+ posts

« Reply #187 on: August 10, 2017, 03:10:22 pm »

I dusted off Zara and did some farming and cooking.  She has completed Doomfold in both and has a nice little stash of Level 100 and 106 food items, which by the way, have been streamlined significantly.   

Here is a link if you are interested in the nice new nom noms:  https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Cook_Doomfold_Recipe_Index

Zhared (formerly known as Zared - thanks sever merge) Is approaching Gondor and doing quest log clean up. 

All the other gals are working on crafting and eagerly awaiting mail from Zhared as she is the supplier of crafting supplies and gold at this point. 

Garumn
Old Codger
100+ posts

« Reply #188 on: August 11, 2017, 03:30:06 am »

Nifal my hunter and only one over 20 fell behind (filthy guild of  ph34r Tongue !) this last month & 1/2 due to health and move. As those two things calm down I'm spending a little more time with her. 67 atm and hunting orc and spiders and the dead in Mirkwood. Until I find a job that might be as far as she goes as I shouldn't spend the $40ish $$ on the combined expac of the River, Isengaurd, and Rohan. We'll see.

Gar

LOTRO: Nifal
SWTOR: Pub: Yorthae, Mo'a-djin, Jegred, Jin'dae.
             Empire: Yor'thae, Vrassik, Vrassus, Zi'ahl, Zi'is
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 3 © Bloc

Login with username, password and session length